hello sweptliners

This area is for open discussion about anything..."KEEP IT CLEAN"
dragonsnake
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member

hello sweptliners

Post by dragonsnake »

hi, i wanted to say hello to all the members of this great group.i have been lurking since i bought my 66 swb 2wd a month and half ago.figured i better join and get in on the fun.i have learned alot from this site. i am a f*rd guy [have a 94 swb 4x4 and a 67 mustang],but i like the sweptlines, especially when they are modified.anyways,hope to talk to you all soon....
Last edited by dragonsnake on Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post by Guest »

hey, at least you own a dodge. your good in my book :Thumbsup welcome to the site. get some pictures on, we'd all love to see :Thumbsup

-meangreen

dragonsnake

Post by guest »

Dragonsnake,
theirs going to be a Sweptline BBQ up in the Boulder area on the 23rd of July, be a good time to catch up on Sweptlining :Thumbsup keep checking back and yu'll see more details :Thumbsup :welcome :welcome

cowboy
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by cowboy »

:welcome to the site lets see here, a 66 snb & a 67 stang your ok here :joker
:usa
cowboy Alvin Tx
67 w100 318 3spd
2005 Ram 2500 CC Diesel 4x4 lwb
LAND OF THE FREE
BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

Goldie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Goldie »

Welcome Duane, I got a few Mustangs myself and the guys seem to tolerate me so......
Watch for announcements on this site and check out the calendar. It might change your vacation plans...Goldie :welcome
63 9 pass fury wagon
US NAVY, 1968 -1972 HS-5, 7, 9, NAS quonset pt. Essex, Wasp, Intrepid, Independence, Forrestal, Saratoga
I didn't do it and if I did I don't remember.

dragonsnake
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member

Post by dragonsnake »

hello,i am sure i can make it to the bbq. i can not bring my truck though.the 727 is totally trashed.i was thinking of putting in a 518 in it like in this article : http://www.transmissioncenter.net/alto_3.htm . the overdrive would be nice.the truck is a beater,so i plan to work it over the next year or so.my new floor pans and steps should be here wed. from vpw.i am excited to get those.i'll keep checkin on the status of the bbq,sounds like a good time.
Last edited by dragonsnake on Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thorman
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: Nope
State: Foreign

Post by thorman »

:welcome

dragonsnake
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member

Post by dragonsnake »

hello, as requested,here is how the beast looks .lots of work ahead of me, but should be fun too.can't wait to get it on the road. i forgot to mention,it has a 318 poly .

http://img281.echo.cx/img281/3986/000000200014tv.jpg
Last edited by dragonsnake on Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

1966D100

Post by 1966D100 »

alright, a fellow pie plate runner :Thumbsup nice looking truck, and i admit, i'm a dodge person at heart, but i get weak in the knees at the site of a 67' Shelby 500GT :dance

Keep us posted on the progres, and good luck on your latest purchase, i don't think you'll regret it, i know i don't.

Hobcobble
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Hobcobble »

:welcome Duane. Looks like you have a great truck
to re-do :Thumbsup .... nice bumper & grill!
John

MountainMoparRobin
Founding Member
Founding Member
City: Lakewood
State: CO

Welcome

Post by MountainMoparRobin »

nice truck dragonsnake
just in case ya want to compare transmissions with overdrive here is another company that offers them http://www.phoenixtransmission.com they also seem reasonable :Thumbsup see ya at the BBQ

dragonsnake
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member

Post by dragonsnake »

thank you all for the compliments on my truck. i recieved the floor boards and rocker panels for the 66 wed.i was cutting out the old floor [left side]this afternoon.i was having so much fun,i didn't want to stop.i'll definitly be working on it sunday. robin ,thank you for the link on the 518. you're right,the prices are reasonable. that might work out and it beats pulling a used one out of wrecking yard and having rebuilt.hope they don't need a core,cause i don't have one.i am looking forward to bbq,i know it's gonna be fun.