This area is for open discussion about anything..."KEEP IT CLEAN"
MountainMoparRobin
Founding Member
Founding Member
City: Lakewood
State: CO

Yes! its that time of Year?

Post by MountainMoparRobin »

Yes its that time of year again, the nights just cooled off into the 50's (for 1 night) The season broke, and its time to CRUISE!
I believe in the next 2 weeks I'll be able to drive the 440 (shoulder surgery on right arm, ) I'm so stoked I only slept 2 hours. I was out in the garage at 3:00am doing small stuff. As Soon as possible, I'm blowing the cob webbs out of the 440. I've been seeing trucks gettin the work done, I've recieved the emails from others, also ready to bring out their Sweptlines, I'm taking good care of my shoulder to be ready in time to CRUISE BABY :dance :dance :clap WATCHA GONNA DO WHEN A SWEPTLINE PASSES YOU? :usa

68Dodge1
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: Sterling

Re: Yes! its that time of Year?

Post by 68Dodge1 »

WE ARE SOOO READY!!!!! CAN"T WAIT!!!!

fosh69
Sweptline.ORG Member
Sweptline.ORG Member
City: Firestone

Post by fosh69 »

I'm trying... keep finding things, tho. Hope to make some good progress this weekend and I got a couple days a the end of the month set aside (i.e. kids at daycare and wife at work) hope I make it!! :pale
4eye 69

OO\===/OO

MountainMoparRobin
Founding Member
Founding Member

Hope it happens! Good to see lots their, I just may have a surprise up my sleeve :lol: I'm waitin on the shoulder to heal, cause I'm choppin at the bit, I came across something yesterday while out and about, may just surprise ya'll, and if my shoulder keeps healing I got something else that may surprise everyone, Jay is going to drive the 65 there so I'll have 2 trucks there.

MountainMoparRobin
Founding Member
Founding Member

One of the other Colorado Sweptliners came over (will be attending the Cruise) and the 440 had sit so long it sprung a gas leak at the filter, when it started at the touch of the key. :shame not to worry, my daughter has volunteered to help her dad out, by going to a parking lot and warming up the tires on the truck by somkin em :lol: If I take her up on it, I'll take the camcorder :dance :dance does this sound like she would be my daughter? :usa

MountainMoparRobin
Founding Member
Founding Member

with everyone gettin ready for the "Cruise" I had to take a timeout from doing parts to gettin something done different also, I'll try not to get to the point where the truck can't make the Cruise but I can't let a year go by without changing something :lol: so lets see how much i can get changed.

MikeMc
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer
Sweptline.ORG Pioneer

Post by MikeMc »

MMR. Take it easy so you don't make you're injury worce. Just ain't worth having it redone. One of these years I would like to cruz back in the Mc M. and do a run with you CO. guys.

Glad u got away from the Magenta font. I like your post but had to skip them cuz that color did mix well with my eyes and brain.

MountainMoparRobin
Founding Member
Founding Member

I have my days, I do just enough to make it sore, then have to take the day off, and do lighter stuff. We've got some coming from Canada this year, Nebraska, Arizona, Red Rocks has Hotels, and Motels, along with camp grounds all within 1-2 miles, this may end up being the "chosen spot" . The Rally may prove to be the one thing to help grow it bigger, may have some outside interest willing to help with it. :Thumbsup

MountainMoparRobin
Founding Member
Founding Member

Re: Yes! its that time of Year?/under 30

Under 30 days, I'm going to run the Rally route 1 more time in the 440, ( as soon as some of the updates are done) or may have to run it in the 65, could be the 70 will get done the week before the event :pale :dance nothing like seeing a bunck of Sweptlines together :usa :dance :clap